On the same theme as last week’s post (Bigger Picture Unleashed), let’s meet Walter, a fellow water-lover.
Walter is my hero. He is the epitome of uncomplicated joy in action. I watch this video when I need a motivational nudge and a laugh.
Can you just FEEL Walter’s uber-joy at finally jumping into the surf? That’s the juice that fuels seismic living. Super-crazy clarity means practically feeling, seeing, tasting, smelling, touching, and hearing where you want to be.
Thanks to Walter, here are several joyful take-aways:
1) Start somewhere. Start anywhere. Start now. Even if you’re unsure of the next step, point your nose in the general direction and take a step anyway;
2) Let go of whatever “leash” is holding you back;
3) Go!! Do not hesitate. Do not look back;
4) You’ll encounter different paths, different choices. You’ll zig, you’ll zag. Choose those that bring you closer to where you want to go and who you want to be. Know that there is more than one way to get there;
5) Don’t let uncertain or rocky terrain stop you. Trust your intuition and creativity to navigate it;
6) People and their perceptions (you know who they are… they’re the by-standers), even well-meaning ones, can sometimes get in your way. Don’t let them;
7) Take a running leap!
How’s the water?
(Video credit: sciu89)